Понедельник, 20 Мая 2024, 01:36

Born to Fight 2 Live Tomorrow

Главная страница

Вход
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS
[Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум клана BF2LT » Турниры » ClanBase » BF2 Infantry OpenCup Fall 2008 (Honour and Glory)
BF2 Infantry OpenCup Fall 2008
CHOOVITДата: Воскресенье, 07 Октября 2007, 18:00 | Сообщение # 1
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
В этом сезоне нас ждет довольно интрестный кубок по инфантри 5х5. Как и в прошлем году расчитываем показать хорошую игру.

Сообщение отредактировал CHOOVIT - Воскресенье, 07 Октября 2007, 18:34

CHOOVITДата: Воскресенье, 07 Октября 2007, 18:06 | Сообщение # 2
Генерал-майор
Статус: Offline
Finally after a lot of considerations, filling holes and puzzling, the groups are finally put together!
I hope most of you people can live with it, because it's really hard to tell how good everyone is these days, but I think we did a good job.

Maplist
Not only the groups caught our attention, but also the maplist. We saw that the community were really having split opinions about the custom map vote. Because there was no big majority in the voting, I have decided not to use any custom maps in this season's cup, because there were too many teams with objections. Hopefully there will be a custom map cup soon, for those who really like it.

The newmaplist will look like this:

Week 1: Strike at Karkand/Road to Jalalabad - 8 Oct / 15 Oct
Week 2: Mashtuur City/Gulf of Oman - 15 Oct / 22 Oct
Week 3: Sharqi Peninsula/Road to Jalalabad 22 Oct / 29 Oct
Week 4: Strike at Karkand/Mashtuur City 29 Oct / 5 Nov
Week 5: Gulf of Oman/Sharqi Peninsula - 5 Nov / 12 Nov

The playoff will feature a Free-Map-Choice!

Non-FBF
As some people might want to know, this cup will be played as usual: with the non FBF rules. More specific rules about the C4/claymores etc. will follow during the next week!

Форум клана BF2LT » Турниры » ClanBase » BF2 Infantry OpenCup Fall 2008 (Honour and Glory)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2006